Student Support Time was created by working closely with administrators at Wayzata High School. The goal was to create an easy to use and effective tool to manage their myTime program: a designated weekly academic support block designed to meet the academic needs of students during the school day.
The Student Support Time solution results in an effective and enriching experience for both teachers and students. It is cost effective and available to schools of all sizes.
Our goal is to make Student Support Time affordable for schools of all sizes.
Click here for Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an academic intervention program?
- Academic intervention programs allow students to connect with teachers, provide work time, and boost academic performance. Schools typically set aside a 30-40 minute time block once a week for the program. Teachers identify challenging topics and invite students for an individual or smallgroup session.
- What happens during student support time?
- Students will receive academic support, participate in relearning, make up labs or quizzes, study quietly, or collaborate with classmates on group projects.
- Do you integrate with our system?
- Student Support Time integrates with many school systems, including Skyward, Synergy, and Infinite Campus.